Cinema Products CP-16R 16mm Motion Picture Camera

Jay Young

• Premium Member

For Sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/111868638592?

Cinema Products Crystal Sync 16mm motion picture camera package

• CP-16R camera body
  • 10-150mm zoom in CP-mount
  • Fully orient-able viewfinder - rare!
  • Regular viewfinder - prisms needs re-silvered.
  • 3x 400' magazines with core adapters
  • 3-pin XLR Dummy Battery Adapter
  • Custom AC adapter
  • TWO Anvil Flight cases

This camera and lens were completely serviced by Visual Products, back focus was checked on the zoom lens, and belts were replaced. This camera runs very well. This camera is NOT Super16, it has never been modified. The camera features a built in light meter which appears to register about 1/2 stop different from my hand held meter. Camera sync light, and mirror return work great. This camera does not include the sound head as found on some models.

Please contact to see actual 2K scanned 16mm footage from this camera.

Flat shipping of $55, it will likely cost more to ship, but I hate charging people too much for shipping. I make every effort to package items I sell as best possible. This camera will be packaged in bubble rap, placed in its padded flight case, and then shipped. The Lens will be wrapped, placed in its separate flight case and shipped.

This item is listed on Ebay, feel free to message me about this item - if it sells here, I will pull the auction.

For anyone on this forum, I'll throw in the Arri S/B to CP mount adapter from Visual Products ($475 I think is the current price) which lets you use any Arri standard or bayonet mount lenses on this camera. Some of the older lenses will interface with the spinning mirror, but the later serial numbers do not.

http://imgur.com/a/jnnpv

Du4fpLyh.jpg

Please feel free to ask questions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...