How to use Eumig Nautica?

Christopher Lee

I just got a Eumig Nautica with no lens attachments or anything. I plan on using it for surfing shots. What are the focus ranges for this camera? Will I need any lens attachments for it to work properly in the situation I'm using it in? A manual for this camera would be greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find one anywhere! Any advice would help! Thanks!

Thanks for the link to the manual Mr. Dunn!

So I would only set the camera to the PMA mode if I were wanting to film some macro shots or if I had the PMA wide angle lens attachment (which I don't have)? And according to the manual, It says on a sunny day with the lens set to 9mm focal length the image would be in focus from 0.5 meters to infinity. Is this correct? Sorry if its a dumb question. I've heard of people getting films back that are all out of focus and I'd hate for that to happen to me. What's a good substitute for the Eumig grease used for the O-ring? Thanks!

Also, if anybody has the hand grip for this camera, the PMA wide angle lens or cork float that they would be willing to sell me please shoot me a message.