Aaton LTR-54 for sale.

Robert Houllahan

On 6/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, Kaspar Lerch said:

Just came across this forum, I do have an LTR that I am thinking about selling, with a Zeiss 10-100 T2.8 lens. If there is interest by someone please get in touch soon. Cheers

The set is in used condition (obviously) and I need to state that it needs servicing: One magazine is fully intact, the other needs a new rubber band and be checked. The batteries need new cells. The release button on the wood handle is loose and needs fixing. The lens shows some use but aside from one dust piece that doesn't show on the footage, it is use marks on the outside.

Here are some pictures

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 14.46.48.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 14.47.00.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Just an FYI for people interested in this camera. Based on the pictures, the magazines need new belts. As of late last year, there are no more belts available worldwide. There are people working on it, but without the belts replaced, the magazines won't take up film at all. Thus, they won't work. 

• Premium Member

Hi Tyler

Can you shed more light on who's working on a belt solution? I'd happily participate in partially funding such an endeavor if there would be others who'd contribute - they could set up a small indigogo or kickstarter campaign.

Cheers

David

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, David Sekanina said:

Hi Tyler

Can you shed more light on who's working on a belt solution? I'd happily participate in partially funding such an endeavor if there would be others who'd contribute - they could set up a small indigogo or kickstarter campaign.

Cheers

David

Andre at AM camera here in Southern California has been working on it. No solution yet, but it's a pretty standard belt. They just need to be cut down to size. I'm getting the specs from Aaton soon, I've just been busy with other stuff to research and come up with a game plan myself. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, Kaspar Lerch said:

Just came across this forum, I do have an LTR that I am thinking about selling, with a Zeiss 10-100 T2.8 lens. If there is interest by someone please get in touch soon. Cheers

I might be interested. Could I get some more info?