Demo reel

• 2 weeks later...

You have a lot of really nice movement and great composition. There are a couple shots that I don't think should be in your reel because you have a lot higher quality work and one or two shots that look like they aren't even color corrected. For instance, the shot the thumbnail is taken from looks like it was an untouched raw file out of the camera where you didn't get the white balance right on set. But that's kind of nitpicking. Overall it looks great. You've done some good work.

• Premium Member

For instance, the shot the thumbnail is taken from looks like it was an untouched raw file out of the camera where you didn't get the white balance right on set.

I just took the 5600K shots (there appear to be two others from the same project at 2:19 & 2:53) to be a conscious decision which was likely considered most suitable for the given project - not a mistake.

I know the muted look is "in" these days, but the shot at 2:22 (in the car) looks far too dim - as if you just didn't have enough light. I would take that - and possible a few others - out, simply because it's a little long. In my eyes, just under two minutes is ideal. That should be plenty of time for me to get a feel for your abilities.

Also, you definitely need to change the music. It just doesn't fit with your imagery.

But as Adam said, nice work overall.