FS: Arri 3C Techniscope (2-perf) Camera Package -Beautiful Condition

Richard Joneleit

Hey Richard, I finally spoke with Chris today, really great guy and he explained everything, it was stolen but was recovered. He told me he will have the stolen camera history deleted from the stolen gear section in the Insync Publication magazine.

I think this is a valuable lesson for everyone ALWAYS CHECK HISTORY WITH MOVIE CAMERA GEAR. Pretty much every movie camera part or lens has serial#s with traceable history and dealers , rental houses and trade magazines usually have records of this. There is a lot of stolen gear out there in the marketplace and both buyers and sellers need to be careful check things out before purchase /selling. Insync Publication is a great resource for a list of stolen gear and there are several other places. Maybe I can list a thread here soon on resources soon. I have heard stories of people *accidently* buying/selling stolen gear only to be stuck with the headache. Everything turned out fine here but the lesson is always check the camera history!

Same applies to used cars! lol :D

http://insyncpubs.com/

Edited by Rob Guerrero

Thank you everyone for your interest, this camera package has just been SOLD!

The buyer did not want to buy:

2x 400' Fromm Hand Held mags

1x Arri 3C Crystal Pistolgrip motor (also compatible with an Arri 2C)

So those are still available for sale. The Fromm mags are in the NYC area and the Pistolgrip motor is currently in Los Angeles. I'll create separate listings for those items soon.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...