FS: Arriflex 35BL3 Camera Package

John Jaquish

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331828427604

I'm selling this great Arriflex 35BL-III package. I just shot a small feature film on it; the camera's been working great and all components dependably. It was also just serviced (the shutter belt was replaced with an original ARRI part by Visual Products; I can send you the work order if you'd like). Included along with the camera are the following items:

• 400' Magazine (x2), with case
  • 1000' Magazine, with case
  • B/W Video Tap (note: this video tap attaches to and replaces the viewfinder; worked perfectly while operating a Steadicam)
  • 12" Extension Viewfinder
  • Handgrip with run switch
  • Baseplate
  • Cinematography Electronics Speed Control unit and cable (note: I do not have an attachment bracket for this, though one can be easily rigged)
  • Miscellaneous: 2 power cables, 12" carbon fiber rods, 18" aluminum rods, new internal memory battery and box of fuses
The camera is Normal 35mm with an Academy gate. Included is a 1.85 green glow ground glass. The mirror shutter has normal wear for its age, but is functionally great.
I have two more 400' mags that I'd be willing to toss in to this sale just for the extra shipping cost (though, I have no case for them and one is missing a protector).

• 3 weeks later...