Ready-to-dive Seacam deep water underwater housing for Arriflex SR2!

Jesse Andrewartha

Ready to dive deep water housing for Arriflex SR2! I purchased this housing 2 years ago and had it completely overhauled by Devon Tompkins at Pacific Housing and Repair, who resealed all windows, replaced all o-rings, replaced the original clamps with stainless steel locking clamps, added a new moisture alarm system visible in the eyepiece and replaced installed tongue-and-groove attachments to use modern ball-mount arms and pressure tested it to over 50m. He also repaired and recalibrated the Sekonic underwater meter! I've only used the housing a few times since the complete overhaul, on location in Hawaii and locally in British Columbia and it's performed flawlessly, rated to at least 50 meters.

It comes complete with the following items:
- Seacam deepwater housing for Arriflex SR2
- Wide angle port for use with Kinoptic Tegea 5.7mm super-16 lens WITH gears
- Macro port for use with Angenieux 9.5mm-57mm super-16 lens WITH gears
- Kinoptic Tegea 5.7mm super-16 lens, PL mount
- Angenieux 9.5mm-57mm super-16 lens, PL mount
- Viewing eyepiece for Arriflex SR2 (allows viewing through the SR2 eyepiece)
- Sekonic Marine-Meter II
- Close-up lens for Angenieux 9.5mm-57mm super-16 lens
- Seven optical filters for Angenieux 9.5mm-57mm lens: 85 + ND9 / ND3 / ND6 / CC 30R / CC 30M / 85 / 85B
- Seven optical filters for Kinoptic 5.7mm lens: 85 + ND0.3 / 85 + ND0.6 / 85 + ND0.9 / CC30R / CC30M / 85 / 85B
- Accessory cables (to use with accessory port on the housing)
- Set of spare o-rings and screws/bolts.
- Two fitted cases
A truly complete kit with everything you need... just add an SR2 and you are ready to go!! I can provide more images on request.
PRICE: $2500.
I hate to part with this kit, but I am selling so I can move up to an Arriflex 35mm camera and housing and need to raise some funds.

post-13594-0-51985700-1461310706_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hi John!

This housing was sold, but I will have another housing for sale soon: a super rare PACE Technologies Deep Water Housing for Arriflex 35-3! It's spent 2 years being totally overhauled and refurbished, and comes fully turn-key, ready to dive! I will include in the kit the following -> Arriflex 353 camera with two 400ft mags, special Arriflex 35-3 door for viewing with the PACE housing, multiple ports and extension tubes, underwater video tap and monitor, underwater housings for Minolta Spotmeter F and Spectra light meters,  vacuum pump, batteries, 100ft wet connect remote monitor cable, underwater targets, spares kit, flight cases and much more! I'll be selling the whole kit for $8000.

Let me know if you're interested!

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:49 PM, Jesse Andrewartha said:

Hi John!

This housing was sold, but I will have another housing for sale soon: a super rare PACE Technologies Deep Water Housing for Arriflex 35-3! It's spent 2 years being totally overhauled and refurbished, and comes fully turn-key, ready to dive! I will include in the kit the following -> Arriflex 353 camera with two 400ft mags, special Arriflex 35-3 door for viewing with the PACE housing, multiple ports and extension tubes, underwater video tap and monitor, underwater housings for Minolta Spotmeter F and Spectra light meters,  vacuum pump, batteries, 100ft wet connect remote monitor cable, underwater targets, spares kit, flight cases and much more! I'll be selling the whole kit for $8000.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hola,

I could be interested in all types of underwater Housing/camera you could have for selling. Will I be lucky?

On 6/2/2019 at 4:37 AM, Andrés Clarós said:

Hola,

I could be interested in all types of underwater Housing/camera you could have for selling. Will I be lucky?

Yes, I still have the 35mm PACE underwater housing and arriflex camera and I could sell you. PM me for more details.

• 1 month later...

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your reply about the 35-III housing!  That's not a bad option... do you still have it?

Also, I'm wondering if you're still in touch with the buyer of the SR2 housing.  I'd be interested in seeing if they might be open to renting it.

Thanks!

JD

• 2 years later...