1960s film: 16mm Reversal stock or print?

SWS

I posted elsewhere in the forums about some 16mm film from the 1960s I'm going to have scanned. We keep going back and forth trying to determine whether they are reversal stock or print. I did not shoot this film, it was rescued from the trash heap around 1983.

Both are color, double perf. The one we think is from 1965 is marked KODACHROME A and has a very easily identifiable base & emulsion side. In the supplied image, it is base side up.

The one we think is from 1968 is marked EASTMAN SAFETY FILM looks like base on both sides, with the edge coding is plain as day.

It's been so many years since I've shot or handled 16mm, I just can't remember what to look for :/

Images attached! :)

post-70206-0-74830900-1462065890_thumb.jpg

post-70206-0-99767200-1462065900_thumb.jpg

Edited by SWS

The middle one is Ektachrome reversal, it has edgenumbers. I don't think Kodachrome ever had edgenumbers, maybe the Kodachrome Commercial but that was before my time.

Thank you Dirk! I was wondering why there were edge numbers on that one! The "bottom" one is actually just another photo of the "middle" one so that all the edge info was visible :) :)

Edited by SWS