Kalle Folke

Arri 416 plus kit for sale (Europe)

Hi,

I need to let go of the best camera I've ever handled. Since I have access to another 416 I can't motivate keeping it no matter how much I'd like to :)

Complete list of what's included can be sent, it's a nice big kit with three mags, three batteries, all important accessories like shoulder support and hand grip etc (it's a lot) and two cases that fit it all. There's more stuff then in the attached picture.

Runs like a charm, was just out shooting with it tonight without any problems. I've never had any camera related issues with it (only user error before I learnt to load it correctly…).

Price is 8000€ + shipping and I'm not taking any offers at the moment, so please only contact me if you're seriously interested. EU-sale preferred. I'm based in Stockholm, Sweden. Pick up would be great, coffee/tea included if you come :)

Please contact me here or with the contact info on my website linked in my profile.

Take care/Kalle

post-64331-0-63879900-1462480341_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I need to let go of the best camera I've ever handled. Since I have access to another 416 I can't motivate keeping it no matter how much I'd like to :)

Complete list of what's included can be sent, it's a nice big kit with three mags, three batteries, all important accessories like shoulder support and hand grip etc (it's a lot) and two cases that fit it all. There's more stuff then in the attached picture.

Runs like a charm, was just out shooting with it tonight without any problems. I've never had any camera related issues with it (only user error before I learnt to load it correctly…).

Price is 8000€ + shipping and I'm not taking any offers at the moment, so please only contact me if you're seriously interested. EU-sale preferred. I'm based in Stockholm, Sweden. Pick up would be great, coffee/tea included if you come :)

Please contact me here or with the contact info on my website linked in my profile.

Take care/Kalle

Kalli, Can you email the list of what's included in the package to sales@broadcastsolutions.com. Best, Rick

Just want to confirm, this is definitely sold?

Hello Matthew, Yes it is. If we run across another one we'll let you know.

Best, Rick