Looking for Gaffer & 1st AC in Cleveland

I am looking for a Gaffer, AC, Audio in Cleveland. Wondering if anyone on here works as a local there or knows any good folks in Cleveland.

Also a rental house with a 1ton and some decent camera rental options.

Thanks guys and gals!

~Marcus Taplin

www.marcustaplin.com

Close, but I'm in Cincinnati. Too far to travel for me. Come to think of it, I have never encountered another Ohio filmmaker on this forum. Perhaps contacting the Ohio film office would be a good start - they have a production book that lists available people in each city.

• 2 weeks later...

Close, but I'm in Cincinnati. Too far to travel for me. Come to think of it, I have never encountered another Ohio filmmaker on this forum. Perhaps contacting the Ohio film office would be a good start - they have a production book that lists available people in each city.

I am from Cleveland, so now there is 2 Ohio filmmakers on the forum.

I am looking for a Gaffer, AC, Audio in Cleveland. Wondering if anyone on here works as a local there or knows any good folks in Cleveland.

Also a rental house with a 1ton and some decent camera rental options.

Thanks guys and gals!

~Marcus Taplin

www.marcustaplin.com

It is probably late since I just saw your post, and its a week old, but Cleveland has one main Rental house and thats Cleveland Camera Rental

( Cleveland Camera Rental) ... I used them before, their cool. They also have a camera store Dodd that rents out gear but they are more expensive. I herd there used to be some people with grip trucks in the area, but not so much anymore, although i can't say for 100 percent sure. There are plenty of AC/gaffers to with/ and without gear around though, I know of some if you want send me message and I'll forward your email to them. I just finished film school myself recently, so I am somewhat new, I been on a couple things though. My StaffMeUp is in my info, if the positions is still available. Thanks, Alex.s.