Drone for cinematography

I am a Cinematographer, and exploring the choices, if I get to work on a feature film, requiring to use Drone, would like to know the choice of cameras which can be used for a feature film shooting and options or a combination of cameras & Drones

Balakrishna Moorthy

Cinematographer

Bengaluru.

• Premium Member

There are drone options that can support almost every camera on the market these days, from the small built-in ones, right up to a Red Epic or Alexa Mini with PL mount primes attached.

So you can get a very close match to most a-unit cameras. just a matter of how much you can afford to spend really.

Ahhha very very experienced experienced & talented talented, it really depends..................

I requested for some experienced senior cinematographers for ADVISE about their preferences and something for

me to get informed about Drones & preferred cameras, not Cars

Bala ji Jan is absolutely right. You gotta decide That part coz there are lots of governing factors. 1. What's your budget coz you can just go on with drones in the the market, what we face problem in India is no one wanna give his red or alexa on drone fearing of damage and crash. I can probably understand what you are looking at keeping in mind the place you belong to. You should probably use Dji inspire raw 4K for your shoot.