Camera comparison table !

Hello everybody !

I wrote a table comparing most of our favorite cameras and their technical specifications (Sensor info, recording info, weight, Mount, Power Consumption, Price ...). I was bored searching in the manuals and documentations, so this should make it a bit easier !

DIGITAL CAMERA COMPARISON

Next time, I'd like to make it dynamic with an auto ranking when we click on a particular category.

Cheers,

Romain

• Upvote 1

Nice stuff man. I started to do sort of the same chart but focusing more on actual sensitivity and actual dynamic range rather than what is advertised (but that requires some testing)

We could maybe join our work (j'habite à Paris aussi).

The F65 is not Bayer but "Q67" (same thing as Bayer but rotated 45° so you get lines of green photosites)

The Q67 sensor is 8K, but a 5.7K Bayer equivalent.

• Upvote 1

The F65 is not Bayer but "Q67" (same thing as Bayer but rotated 45° so you get lines of green photosites)
The Q67 sensor is 8K, but a 5.7K Bayer equivalent.

Thanks ! Interesting point indeed ! I'll correct it on my table.

I started to do sort of the same chart but focusing more on actual sensitivity and actual dynamic range rather than what is advertised (but that requires some testing)

We could maybe join our work (j'habite à Paris aussi).

I wanted to do the same actually ! Yeah we can do something together I guess !

Perhaps you two could join forces and create something like http://www.snapsort.com/? :) 

Well, I didn't know this website, and I admit I don't really see the point to do the same with digital cameras ...

I mean, each camera has is own specifications, strenghts and drawbacks. Some are better with dynamic Range, others with resolution, others with color depth ... It's all about what you want to achieve with your project.

I've just looked at it twice, I made a mistake indeed, at first I thought they intended to present top 10s (I'm sick of it).

I didn't realize we could change the options to make the lists ! (I thought the window options was some kind of spam haha).

So yes, it's an interesting tool actually !