List of optics

Hello,
on dead time I began an exhaustive list of optics.
there are pimes and zooms in spherical and anamorphic with the different formats and technical details.
it's on the drive so easy to update.
If you see gaps or errors, it is welcome to tell me.
you can use the data sheet as you wish (it already is for Pocket AC on Android, great app by the way).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not to take away from the effort that you've put in but there is also another long-running list that covers the same ground:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5Dzl4ziFl4SWQyamBj8Z57RIDYsSy4jD5E4CYTENjo/pub?hl=en_GB&hl=en_GB&gid=9

I imagine you spent a lot of time in your list, it's a shame that resources such as this list and yours are not more readily discoverable!

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering how accurate the information was, I looked up a couple of the lenses that are here, that I could check..

The S16 format MKII, III superspeeds, you have misplaced a decimal point for close focus. But, allowing for that error, the numbers are wrong.

50mm MKii is about 26" in real life.
25mm...a bit less than 10"
16mm...less than 10'
12mm...less than 8"
9.5mm..less than 9"

Earlier MKIIs came in Arri-B.

I can offer that the Cooke 10.4-52 is an 83mm front and has close focus of 1'-6''. it can come in various mounts, not just PL.

A great project, lot of work. Maybe it could be a Wiki page where others can update it. There are a lot of question marks still.

Cheers.