WTB: Fuji 16mm

Tyler Purcell

• Premium Member

Looking for Fuji S16mm stock, either old school Super F/Reala or Eterna.

8622 64D

8646 250D

8674 500T

I purchased 20 rolls of F series, thinking I could augment it with another 20 rolls if I looked hard enough. There was a lot of it on ebay at one point, but it hadn't been stored properly and due to the age, I was concerned it wouldn't be good.

Since then, I've struggled to find anything but 35mm. So I've been buying all the Fuji 35mm stock I could afford and have quite a bit. So the option for me is to shoot half the movie 35m and the other half 16. However, I have all the equipment to shoot 16 and not enough to shoot 35, which is a conundrum.

So this is why I'd rather just shoot everything on 16 and not worry.

The project I'm thinking about is more of a film noir piece, so grainy/gritty is OK, which is why the older Fuji stock should work fine. I kinda dig how the stock delivers a pinkish warmth, almost like an old move which has faded.

Let me know if anyone has anything. I've called around to different stock houses and the only stuff I've found is 35mm.

• 3 weeks later...

Tyler,

I have at least 3200 ft of Super F Fuji 8652 (250 Tungsten) in my freezer.

My problem is I need a decent wide to normal lens for my CP-16R in CP or Arri mount.

If you have something like that I could maybe trade, or just do a sale, let me know if we could help each other somehow.

Best, Peter

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Still looking for film! I'm pretty close to having enough for a feature, but not quite there. I have lots of 64D, but not enough faster stock.

Ideally, I'd like to find Eterna 500T, that would be the best because I need tungsten stock to augment the bunch of slow daytime stuff I've got.

I sent you a PM Peter, thanks! :)

Looking for Fuji S16mm stock, either old school Super F/Reala or Eterna.

8622 64D

8646 250D

8674 500T

I purchased 20 rolls of F series, thinking I could augment it with another 20 rolls if I looked hard enough. There was a lot of it on ebay at one point, but it hadn't been stored properly and due to the age, I was concerned it wouldn't be good.

Since then, I've struggled to find anything but 35mm. So I've been buying all the Fuji 35mm stock I could afford and have quite a bit. So the option for me is to shoot half the movie 35m and the other half 16. However, I have all the equipment to shoot 16 and not enough to shoot 35, which is a conundrum.

So this is why I'd rather just shoot everything on 16 and not worry.

The project I'm thinking about is more of a film noir piece, so grainy/gritty is OK, which is why the older Fuji stock should work fine. I kinda dig how the stock delivers a pinkish warmth, almost like an old move which has faded.

Let me know if anyone has anything. I've called around to different stock houses and the only stuff I've found is 35mm.

hello

i have both 16mm and 35mm fuji stock in my warehouse. tell me what you need ?.

farooq