FS - Set of LOMO primes F = 18,22,35,50,75,100 - PL mount , ARRI gear rings , 80 mm front

Sergey Kravchenco

For sale set of LOMO primes F = 18/2.5 ,F=22/2 , F = 35 / 2.8 , F = 50/2 , F = 75 /2 , F = 100/2./

All lenses has stainless steel PL mount , ARRI standard focus gear ring , equal 80 mm front with thread for filter 77 mm , front and rear caps ,lenses in excellent condition , recently servised , has no fungus or dirty inside , glass is clean , multicoating fine not damaged

Price of set - $ 5100

If you has any questions please contact with me

sergastr@list.ru

sergastr@yahoo.com

F = 18 /2.5 prime type OKC5-18-1 ser # 880102 , close focus 0.5 M , PL mount , ARRI standard Focus gear ring , diameter of front 80 mm with thread for filter 77 mm , front and rear caps - rotation Focus scale almost 330 degrees , Front of lens NON rotate in Matte Box

For additional payment it is possible to replace Focus scale markings in Meters on another Imperial markings

Sergey

Edited by Sergey Kravchenco

• 4 months later...

so, i took the bait and went for this

sergey is once again headed straight for the direction of a SCAMMER (he has a shady reputation online).

do not buy from him. do not even talk to him.

my story so far:

- i talked to sergey by email and skype, and he seemed pretty straight forward. showed me pictures and what not

- i sent the money in full on november 1, 2016

- it is currently 3.5 months later, and no delivery

sergey has stopped replying to email and phone calls.

along the way he mentioned that he uses Optica Elite's facility to work on the lenses. so earlier this week i contacted OE, and they confirmed that sergey is a real person and is usually decent, but has a "tendency to disappear" even with them. OE's contact even tried phoning on my behalf, but sergey is not picking up.

assuming nothing bad happened to him, i believe that i have been scammed.

learn from my mistakes! perhaps we can ban him from this forum, as (i think) they have on reduser

Edited by Kyryll Sobolev