White Chroma Key lighting for post compositing

Sandy, as you're only 17 posts into your membership of this forum, perhaps you could try a little harder to not insult long-standing and incredibly helpful members like David Mullen.

And what business is it of yours what i say on this blog? And why is a camera operator calling himself a DP?

• Premium Member

Sandy, you're clearly experienced and the forum would benefit from your thoughts, so keep posting.

Just remember that this is not a personal opinion blog but a cinematography community forum, so we should all try (me included!) to continually strive to encourage discussion and foster the sense of community.

Let's move on...

And what business is it of yours what i say on this blog? And why is a camera operator calling himself a DP?

Again, you're being unnecessarily aggressive and confrontational. This is not a blog, it's an online, public forum. Many of the contributors to this forum have been members for years, and know each other well, both online, and in 'real life'. In that context, you're the new guy, and being rude and abrasive isn't going to win you any friends. This forum only works when we trade information, not insults.

As to why I call myself a DP, maybe it's the 20 features, and 100+ music videos that I've shot. I guess you didn't read all the way down my IMDB page....

I don't think you understand how forums like this work. Every 'conversation', is by nature, public. If you think you can say whatever you like, and no-one is going to pick you up on it, because it's 'not their business', then you are going to have a hard time here.

But whatever. You'll figure it out. Or not.