FS: Tiffen 4x5.65" Water White NDs (0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2)

Mark Kenfield

• Premium Member

Hey Guys,

Selling a set of four Tiffen 4"x5.65" Water White NDs. One to four stops of density (0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2).

Filters are in excellent condition, with no scratches, and they're super colour-neutral. They've served me very well, but surplus to requirements now. Come in a padded 4-slot Tiffen pouch.

Located in Melbourne, Australia, but happy to ship worldwide.

Price is $600 USD (+GST if sold in Australia)

Cheers,

Mark

xDNPk9L.jpg

• Premium Member

Hey Gregg,

Nothing quite that exciting I'm afraid. Just streamlining inventory basically. I have an Alexa on the way to cover a couple of upcoming jobs, and physically only have room to store one big-boy camera, so that's why my lovely F35 needs to go.

These Tiffen NDs I had with my F5 (because combined with the internal NDs, they covered all of my needs), but the F35 has no internal NDs and required a full-set of them, so I got a set of the Formatt Firecrests - which has meant these have just been sitting on the shelf for the past 6 months, so now they need to go too.

I've got a few stills lenses and other bits and bobs that I'll be putting up for sale too in the next little while. Just have to clear some space really. I figure if I've got to own a whole lot of crap, I'll at least try to own the minimum amount of a whole lot of crap necessary!

Cheers,

Mark

• Premium Member

I haven't tried them on an Ursa Mini, so can't say for sure. I've never experienced IR contamination issues with them personally, but I suspect that's mostly down to them being lower density NDs. Up to four stops you seem to be fine, once you get to six stops and above though, you start to need an IR cut filter as well.

• 1 month later...