Custom Upholstery Products

I'm not asking for someone to do research for me, they've been mentioned a lot on this forum in the past and I was hoping to get a response from someone who has done business with them or knows of them already.

Seriously...why even respond if you don't know what I'm asking about?

Lol good reading comprehension skills, you didn't actually read my posts. I'll iterate again, If you didn't know what I was talking about from the title, I don't need your response. You clearly have not done business with them or don't know of them. Why would you link me a forum thread after I typed "I'm not asking for someone to do research for me, they've been mentioned a lot on this forum in the past"? Are you even aware that that thread is from six years ago? Again, my original post: "can't find anything from them in the last few years."

I'm really not responsible for your stupidity, so **(obscenity removed)** off and learn to read.

Lol good reading comprehension skills, you didn't actually read my posts. I'll iterate again, If you didn't know what I was talking about from the title, I don't need your response. You clearly have not done business with them or don't know of them. Why would you link me a forum thread after I typed "I'm not asking for someone to do research for me, they've been mentioned a lot on this forum in the past"? Are you even aware that that thread is from six years ago? Again, my original post: "can't find anything from them in the last few years."

I'm really not responsible for your stupidity, so **(obscenity removed)** off and learn to read.

Exactly, the last post on the forum is six years old, yet you are too lazy to contact that member in the old post who did do business with them, so why mention it?

"Their website is down", couldn't have made a phone call?

Yup...searching on the internet is the be-all and end-all of trying to find things out. You demonstrate such drive and initiative, that you certainly will have a bright future whatever you choose to do.

Edited by JD Hartman

Gabe, please try to be civil. Your initial post was rather vague, and JD's suggestion that you contact Bruce Taylor is not without merit.

Hello, when I find myself having to repeat myself over and over because people do not read my post I get tired of being civil. Once again I am having to repeat myself because my initial post was NOT vague. If you thought it was vague, then you don't know what Custom Upholstery Products is, yet you feel the need to respond to me despite the fact that you can offer me no help.

Exactly, the last post on the forum is six years old, yet you are too lazy to contact that member in the old post who did do business with them, so why mention it?

"Their website is down", couldn't have made a phone call?

Yup...searching on the internet is the be-all and end-all of trying to find things out. You demonstrate such drive and initiative, that you certainly will have a bright future whatever you choose to do.

Wow...just wow. So let me get this straight, I post a question asking for help, you're first response is "I don't know", then you assume I'm stupid and link me to a forum I've already read, and now you're calling me stupid and lazy because you managed to google "Custom Upholstery Products", and me taking up space on this forum, posting my original question just bothers you so much. YOU are the one who insists on responding to me when you don't know anything yourself, go pick a fight with someone else. Next time you post on one of my threads I'm reporting you.

Can an admin please delete this thread?

This seems to be their email address: cupcamera@aol.com

There are a number of reasons why companies web sites are down over the weekend. Chances are only a very small number of members may have recently used them in recent years (if any), so you mightn't get a quick response.here.

I'd email them and see if the message gets past the great virtual post master.

If you thought it was vague, then you don't know what Custom Upholstery Products is, yet you feel the need to respond to me despite the fact that you can offer me no help.

Wow...just wow. So let me get this straight, I post a question asking for help, you're first response is "I don't know", then you assume I'm stupid and link me to a forum I've already read, and now you're calling me stupid and lazy because you managed to google "Custom Upholstery Products", and me taking up space on this forum, posting my original question just bothers you so much. YOU are the one who insists on responding to me when you don't know anything yourself, go pick a fight with someone else. Next time you post on one of my threads I'm reporting you.

Can an admin please delete this thread?

Your initial post didn't make it clear that Custom upholstery products was a company rather than a service you were looking for. JD asked you for additional information, and you were rude to him, which set the tone for the rest of the exchange.

Sadly, I can't help you either. My response was to ask you politely to moderate your tone, which apparently you are unable to do, judging from your answer. Now that you've had your little temper tantrum you'd like the thread to be deleted so no-one can see how rude you are to other forum members. Not the best way to get help around here.