FS ARRI ZEISS STANDARD SPEED 16mm T2.1 PL - MINT

Jason Mavrokefalos

Hi,

I'm selling a gorgeous Arri Zeiss Standard Speed T2.1 PL mount. I got this lens last year from a retired cinematographer, it was part of his back-up set so it looks like "new old stock", pretty rare.
Price: $4500 (4000E)
Lens is located in Athens, Greece. I can ship worldwide. I accept Paypal and Bank transfer, although I'd prefer the latter for obvious reasons. If you prefer Paypal you'll have to pay the fees, shipping with next day DHL is on me.
- Optically the lens looks extremely clean, no cleaning marks, no dust (I can see 1-2 very-very small particles under close inspection, my CN-Es already have more), no scratches, no fungus. 9.9/10
- Cosmetically the lens is very clean, doesn't even have usage marks on the focus gear. 9.9/10
- Mechanically the lens feels great, smooth focus and aperture. Due to it not have being used in a long time, I'd advise a focus lubrication service at some point just to be on the safe side. 9.5/10
The lens comes with original Arri front cap, and a PStechnik rear PL cap. I can also provide an extra rear black rubber cap if needed.
As you can see the lens is in great condition, I can ship it to any reputable technician if you want to have it inspected. I also offer a 3-day inspection and return period, but only within Europe, returns from outside the EU would probably complicate things.
I also have a 40mm in similar condition which I will list later, let me know if interested.
z3.jpg
z1.jpg