Lighting Mixed reality

Hey,

So I have a project coming up where I have to light up something known as mixed reality, basically through mixed reality one can see the virtual reality world interacting with the user in real space

To get a better understanding of what I mean you can take a look at the 1:30 second clip below

To accomplish this one practically needs a 360 degree [more accurately a 180 degree Field of View] chroma screen that needs to be evenly lit.

The room is 15 feet long/12feet wide and 12 feet high, although there is some amount of camera panning I can still place lights on axis behind the camera

I have come up with a couple of approaches to lighting this, would love to hear what you guys think

1 - Use a drum light in the center of the room with seperate lights for the character if need be

- Will this provide even lighting roughly throughout the space ?

- How long is a drum light ? Since my frame is roughly a full body shot with a light grid only 12 feet high is there a chance that it may leak into my frame ?

- How much does a drum light cost to hire in your part of the world ?

2 - Use Multi 20's in a softbox Or Kino Flo's [4 banks]

Since the width is not too much I think one Multi 20 for each dimension or a kino can suffice to light the space evenly

Am I missing something here ?

Would a 2kw fresnel with the lens open be a better bet ?

3 - Placing bounce boards on the ceiling and lighting from below hoping that with some patience and well centered lights I might get even lighting across the room

Also since this is quite literally my first Chroma Project any tips/tricks or pitfalls that I must avoid will be much appreciated :)

Thank you for being so patient