WTB: Battery belt for ARRI 16SR3 HS

Evan Samaras

Hello all,

I am looking for a battery belt for a new acquired Arri 16SR3 HS.

I was hoping to see if anyone has something they are willing to part with, or even any recommendations on any specific battery belts.

Thank you!

Hello Evan,

I have a few of the piggy back adapters for on-boards available. I have some on-boards that require re-celling, I can look into what it would cost for you if your interested.

I can also have a battery belt made for you.

If your still looking for a solution please PM me and we can speak more on this.

I always felt onboard batteries would be my preferred method, but everyone is different. Some people don't like the extra weight on the shoulders. I guess I'll find out!

Thank you everyone! I might lean towards elbow adapter and onboard batteries, but still contemplating

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

i'm hoping somebody might be able to help out.

I purchased an SR3 onboard battery, only to have the business call and tell me they no longer have the shells, and can only offer rebuilds at this point.

I'm hoping someone might be able to sell me a 24v Nicad battery/shell at an affordable price. The $275+ quote I've seen from a few places is quite a bit out of my budget. I failed to realize a battery would cost that much.

Thank you!