Bartech issues

Hey folks, I'm having an issue with my bartech that I can't seem to fix, wondering if anyone has a solution while I wait for the manufacturer to get back to me. I have the digital bartech 2.1 receiver and hand unit. When I calibrate the motor (Heden m26ve) it will go to the infinity point of the lens, but after It has finished calibrating when I go to infinity with the hand unit the motor will only go to just slightly before infinity (in this case 24' on a superspeeds mkii). A work around solution I've found is to simply let the motor jump off the gear so that the device will go further on the lens, but this is a short term solution. Has anyone seen other cases of this and if so what is the solution you've found beyond replacement of any one of he three components (tx, Rx, motor)? Neither torque adjustments, cable swaps, or power cycles seem to work. Pulling my hair out on this one!

how is the heden motor performing otherwise?

i ask because i had a problem like you describe, but it soon degraded further when the heden motor would not stop during calibration (it would keep spinning).

in my case it turned out to be a blown encoder in the motor, and heden serviced it very quickly

also, i can't remember, these lenses focus barrel rotation is less than 360 degrees right?