WTB: 3-perf 35mm kit

Josh Mckie

Hi there,

Looking to see if anyone out there is selling a 3-Perf 35mm package, not too particular about it being MOS or Sync but am just curious if anyone has anything they're looking to sell.

Thanks!
J

Hi there,

Looking to see if anyone out there is selling a 3-Perf 35mm package, not too particular about it being MOS or Sync but am just curious if anyone has anything they're looking to sell.

Thanks!

J

Hello Josh,

I have an Arri 235 3-Perf and Moviecam Compact 3-Perf packages available. Please PM me your email and I will be happy to send detailed info.

• Premium Member

How much do you want to spend, that's the big question. 3 perf cameras are kinda solid gold today because they've been gobbled up by owner/operators and there are very few available open market. So those which are available, are extremely expensive.

I was lucky to stumble upon a 3 perf Aaton 35III recently, but it's one of 5 ever made.

Tyler sounds as if you scored yourself a rare deal!

Definitely understand that 3 perf kits are few and far between, if I do find one I know i'll be holding onto it for a time to come. What i'm willing to spend really depends on what cameras are out there, I would consider parting ways with more for a kit I know will be flexible over time and be something I can throw on many projects without restriction.

Was hoping someone might surface that perhaps has owned their own kit for a while but has decided to move on... :)

But really just trying to get a sense of what is around.

J