Delete thread please

Tyler Purcell

• Premium Member

I appreciate the advice, but even if I prefaced my posts with cautions, nothing will change. There are literally 6 people on here who feel that solving problems requires brute force, everyone else is smart enough to realize nothing is solved by doing that.

Everybody else has given up on trying to help you.

I think most of the people who took the time to post in this thread are just trying to help you avoid future conflicts by letting you know exactly what frustrations your behavior is causing. Until you modify your approach, nothing is going to change.

As you have pointed out earlier in this thread, this constant back-and-forth is a waste of your time, as well as ours. You've already deleted a long post over it, and told Dom that you could have gotten the information you wanted without all the fuss.

Well? Help us help you, then.

It's not easy doing so much, always being forced to learn new things, but it's my life and it's who I am. If it means, I'm not an "expert" in anything, so be it. I'd rather know and be 80% proficient at everything, then 100% proficient at one thing. To me, life is too short for long-term accomplishments. I'm always ready to open a new door and step right in when given the chance. Maybe as I get older my opinion will change, but until then, I'm very much enjoying the ride.

I think that is awesome and commendable. I'm sure there's a lot we could learn from your experiences. It's really too bad that you are choosing to drown it all out with all this noise instead.

• Upvote 2

• Premium Member

Everybody else has given up on trying to help you.

Well, many people have assisted me when I've asked for help. In this case, I didn't ask for help. I was merely sharing my experiences.

Until you modify your approach, nothing is going to change.

I understand that and I appreciate you pointing it out.

As you have pointed out earlier in this thread, this constant back-and-forth is a waste of your time, as well as ours. You've already deleted a long post over it, and told Dom that you could have gotten the information you wanted without all the fuss.

Well? Help us help you, then.

Again, I was in no way seeking any kind of help or assistance.

I had just purchased some lenses and I thought it would be cool to discuss my experiences with them.

Yes, I totally mucked up some numbers (because I was in a hurry to write and leave the house), but that wasn't the point of the thread. All I cared about was sharing an experience because at the time of posting I was excited, having just got off my first shoot with them AND spent some time learning about them with a top tech.

My "mistake" was just being forgetful (with the numbers) nothing more, nothing less.

I think that is awesome and commendable. I'm sure there's a lot we could learn from your experiences. It's really too bad that you are choosing to drown it all out with all this noise instead.

I appreciate the positive comment. I just hope other people understand positive comments are the key to having a successful relationship online or in person. I'm not purposely doing anything.

• Upvote 1