Finally got around to building a reel.

Are you looking for work as a cinematographer, or editor, or a concept developer or director for commercials. Take your pick...

I'm still pretty fresh to all of this but if I could pick a dream job it would be the commercial DP/Director (Get me on a set away from the desk!) route.

Hey Hoosier!

I graduated from IU Bloomington... have family in FW.

Anyway, nice reel. Touch slow, but that's mainly the music.

I'd suggest making it clear what the reel is for as Gregg suggested.

Keep up the good work!

• Premium Member

I'm personally not a big fan of the music; it does drag it down to a sleepy kinda feel. Also yes, need to know better what it if you're looking for for the reel as mentioned with a nice title card.

There's one wide of the workshop in the graphic arts section i'm not really crazy about, but that's just me.

I'm still pretty fresh to all of this but if I could pick a dream job it would be the commercial DP/Director (Get me on a set away from the desk!) route.

All I meant with my comment was that I saw a broad talent with a few options. I would say go for the highest thing first. The thing you most want. If you're meeting add agencies you may need to consider how they perceive you...what do they want...you may need to tell them (without them asking) whether you are someone wanting to be a director vs a DoP

This is just a rough cut with out any added title cards, so no worries Title is Coming (any GOT fans on here?!?). It will be targeted towards the commercial space as well.

Does anyone have any thoughts on a reel with a treatment? I've always loved what Camp4 did

Thanks for all the insight everyone!

Hey Hoosier!

^^ What up!!!

Camp4 is a great group.

@Phil, yeah, pretentious, but they earned the right to be - don't you think? Daring shots and stories from an unsuspecting group of adrenaline junkies. I'd brag a little too. haha