software for camera and equipment checklist

Hi Guys,

Does anybody knows software/templates/onlinetools... For making checklists? Like the ones that the rentals have, I have one for our equipment, but its a word template and I would like to know from the experts if it's something more professional for this kind of thing.

Thanks in advanced!

Is the template to be used only by you or do you want to be able to share it with others? Do you need offline access, or only online? Do you need to be able to print the lists?

​For my own personal use I work with a couple of bits of software that help that might be worth checking out:

​1. Quip

Primarily a simple markup app which allows for creating checkboxes and lists. Available on iOS (not sure about android), Mac and Windows. Allows offline access and printing via web or desktop app. Also excellent for collaboration if useful.

​2. Asana

This is a to-do list that is available through the web and iOS / Android apps. Very flexible and easy to organise with lots of options. Not strictly a checklist but can be easily adapted into one. Good for collaboration, not so good for printing.

​3. OneNote

​Again, available on Web, Windows desktop apps and iOS, Android and Windows Mobile apps. This is a more freeform notebook app, but it allows you to use checkboxes and save templates. I use this tool when completing 'reviews' of each shoot I do. I have I template with headers such as 'Things learned', 'Things that went well' and 'Things that to do better', I then create checkbox lists beneath them.

​I'm not sure if they're the kind of thing that you're after but hopefully it might help.