Green Screen and Depth

I am working on a project involving heavy use of green screen to key in all the windows of an antique train. My issue is the lighting is looking very flat as the green screen will always be blocking any natural or cheated light coming from the window. Hoe do others create depth in a situation like this? I am also struggling where to place the key and fill. Un-lit test image attached.post-71390-0-65213900-1497771300_thumb.jpg

First, the green screen must be farther away. Currently it's working as a reflector lighting the actor with greenish spill. Will be close to un-keyable if you leave it that way. With a screen far enough you'll have where to place lights - over its edge or in front of it.

You either need a wider green screen or... Have you tried obscuring only those parts of the window which will be overlapped by actor's figure? If she'll be sitting like this all the scene just leave green behind the camera-right third of the window. The rest can be easily rotoscoped.

Thanks! I was just holding the screen there for the test. It will, of course, be further away during the actual shoot. So you are saying I could push light in through the window I am keying out? I'm concerned it won't match the plate?