Bolex H16 EBM Camera Package For Sell On eBay.

Robert Ditto

• Premium Member

Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling a Great little Bolex H16 EBM Camera Package on eBay.

eBay item number: 222563920707

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOLEX-H16-EBM-Electric-16mm-Movie-Camera-Kit-AMAZINGLY-GOOD-CAMERA-PACKAGE-/222563920707?hash=item33d1d7eb43:g:JscAAOSwHLNZVGvt

There is a link to a Youtube video demonstrating its operation in the description for the eBay listing.

I have many detailed photos of all the items in the Auction, drop me a message and I will gladly send them to you.

• Premium Member

Listed in the description of the ebay auction. A power supply and Power Cord are not included with the auction. The Bolex EBM has a couple of power supply options that you will need to address if you purchase it.

Examples:

Original Bolex EBM power supply/battery charger has an inline push button to activate the camera motor and thus begin filming.

a Bolex Power Grip for Bolex EBM, EL, and ESM External motors has a push button in the grip and houses an internal battery for power.

After Market rigs that use the original Bolex Power Connection with a 12V source and an on/off switch.

There is a link to a youtube video where I demonstrate the unit running with film at all speeds and you can see the power cord I use.

Sincerely, Respectfully,

Robert M. Ditto

Creative Director and

Director of Photography

Infinity Focus Productions