SONY PMW-F5 incl. Shoulder Rig, 64GB Card & 4k License (US/CAN)

You are looking at my trusted Sony PMW-F5 Camera. I've just upgraded to another system and unfortunately have to let it go.

The system only has 634h on it's back and includes the 4k upgrade that allows for internal 4k recording.
The package includes:
1x Sony PMW-F5 camera body and handle (PL-MOUNT)
1x Sony DVF-L350 3.5" Color LCD Viewfinder (Loupe included but not fully functional)
1x Sony SxS Pro+ 64GB Card
1x SxS Card Case
1x Movcam Shoulder Rig with sliding baseplate and shoulder pad
1x Movcam Right Handgrip
Batteries (V-Mount) are NOT included.
New this set up cost me $22k.
I'm offering it for $8999 incl. Free US shipping.
It's a great camera and has worked for me very reliably with no corrupted files or any other technical hick-ups.
Neither screen nor sensor have any dead pixels or other glitches. It's never been rented out and has only been used on my own shoots.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the camera is updated to version 7.01 and since it's one of the first units (Serial: 0100383) released it CAN ONLY be upgraded to version 8+ by Sony, which is a free procedure they provide.
It's fully functional now and I've tested this version for 100h+ so far with no problems.
All sales are final and there are no returns accepted, so please feel free to ask any questions before buying.
I only ship to CONFIRMED Paypal addresses and NO PO Boxes.
Thank you for your interest!
More pics on ebay:

post-60174-0-63472000-1500477363_thumb.jpg

post-60174-0-30735500-1500477377_thumb.jpg

Hey Chris,

thank you for your interest!

The viewfinder mirror-array itself is in perfect condition. It's only the loupe that you can also attach (separate pic) that is not fully functional. Basically parts in it are rattling and it doesn't lock to the viewfinder properly. I never really used it, but if anyone wants it I'm happy to include it.

You can make me an offer on ebay but really all discounts are already calculated into the price. Also please note that I only really ship to the US and Canada, unless you cover your own shipping/duty/insurance via your own Fedex-account.

Thank you for your interest and feel free to ask any further questions!

N

post-60174-0-70841100-1500569456_thumb.jpg