Super16 (PL mount) Aaton XTR camera Kit.

Nicolas Lastschenko

For Sale: Super16 PL-Mount Aaton XTR Body with lemo 5 accessory tap, ..comes with wood handgrip w/ R/S cable and the original square mounting rod, plus an adaptor for two screw-in 15mm rods (i've lost the two rods through). It comes with the PL mount cache and dock cache, two magnetic 400' magazines with rubber covers, a short eye piece w/heated cup, long eyepiece, 2x 12v batteries, 1x 16v battery, 1x dual battery charger, the original Aaton B&W VR30 video tap (+ body cache if you remove it + its control breakout box and the internal pelicle and beam splitter, and a leather sound barney. Also an Origin C timeclock, an Atelen II Phase adjuster, a remote R/S switch, and a few cables.

Its not a Plus or Prod,.. but an awesome kit nonetheless. Second owner. Never rented. Unfortunately do to the times it hasn't seen much use lately. Last major service was in 2012. Checked again in 2015.

Asking for 4.5k.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but no thanks! ..Willing to haggle a bit - but i'm no gonna give it to you either! Yes film kind of died since but around 2010-2012 this kit was evaluated at over 13k! Have the valuation.

I've seen the pictures. Evaluated at 13k? It's beat to crap. Good luck finding a sucker. I only made an offer because I was willing to get it fixed up, but nah. I'm glad you said no. I'm not buying that piece of junk that's been stored in the tropical climate for who knows how long, especially considering the treatment these packages get being handled by throwers in shipping companies. And in Peru? Nuff said...

Edited by Samuel Berger

Thank you for your opinion! ..Not really interested in dealing with such a rude person to be honest.. so all good for me!

Camera is still available for anyone interested. Its a great kit and really not as beat up as the previous poster claims. I have pictures.. and an evaluation from back around 2010. Yes, i did RECENTLY move to a tropical climate but the camera has been well cared for and stored.
..Willing to haggle a bit of course.

• Upvote 3