SWITRONIX RECON WIRELESS ULTRA with V-Mount for sale

pierre sansoucy

Hi everyone...

I sell my Switronix Recon Wireless Ultra.

Please check description and photos.

Ask 1750.00USD

Perfect condition. Life new!

Please contact me at: info@funecycle.com

Pierre

Description:

The Core SWX Recon Wireless ULTRA with V-Mount is a transmitter and receiver set that wirelessly transfers HD video, along with embedded sound, just over 160 feet from the camera to a field monitor. The data is transferred uncompressed and with a latency of less than a millisecond, allowing for real-time, high-quality monitoring. Whatever is being shot can be viewed as it is being captured. The transmitted data is encrypted for safety.

Power is supplied by either a V-Mount battery or DC input via a 4-pin XLR connector. If you have both a battery and a power supply connected, a backup power failure function will switch to the battery if the power supply is accidentally disconnected. The batteries and power supply are not included. Adding further reliability, a 5.1 to 5.9 GHz frequency rate automatically adjusts frequencies in case of interference with another RF system, and an external antenna further supports a stable connection.

The Recon Ultra is equipped with HDMI and HD-SDI inputs and outputs, and provides a built-in HDMI to HD-SDI converter. The quality of data supported is fully uncompressed 1080 true cinema video with embedded sound. Also, the Recon automatically detects and supports both PAL and NTSC.

post-60789-0-72720600-1509478987_thumb.jpg