Looking for DP!

john spader

Hey everyone. I am looking for a DP for our upcoming feature. The goal for principle photography is between June1-Sept.1, 2018.

The film, New Creature, is a psychological thriller with a splash of sci-fi. (see IMDB)

It's an ultra-low SAG project($400k), but in order to keep budget down, we're open to finding an ambitious, non-union DP, or a union DP willing to work for less because he/she really loves the material. Mika Boorem is attached as the lead, and it is visioned by award-winning director, Seth Christian.

Anywho, it's set in the 1800's, and if it doesn't film in Oklahoma, they're looking at Romania and Spain as a possibility. As far as story, think The Village meets Vanilla Sky!

If you're interested or know of a DP who might be a fit, please let me know!

Hey everyone. I am looking for a DP for our upcoming feature. The goal for principle photography is between June1-Sept.1, 2018.

The film, New Creature, is a psychological thriller with a splash of sci-fi. (see IMDB)

It's an ultra-low SAG project($400k), but in order to keep budget down, we're open to finding an ambitious, non-union DP, or a union DP willing to work for $500/day because he/she really loves the material. Mika Boorem is attached as the lead, and it is visioned by award-winning director, Seth Christian.

Anywho, it's set in the 1800's, and if it doesn't film in Oklahoma, they're looking at Romania and Spain as a possibility. As far as story, think The Village meets Vanilla Sky!

If you're interested or know of a DP who might be a fit, please let me know!