Kodak Reel Film app!

This is an excellent tool for iPad, iPhone, Android and other gadgets, that helps you locate cinemas that show, even if just on occasion, actual film shows.

https://reelfilm.kodak.com/

If you want to avoid being tricked into watching projected videos and want the actual FILM experience, this app is for you!

• Upvote 1

• Premium Member

Unfortunately it doesn't show all of the screenings. Right now it's only showing two theaters in my area, but there are 5 theaters that play motion picture film on a weekly basis and the other 3 aren't mentioned, even though I have their calandars and can see the movies being shown.

Funny enough, PT Anderson's new movie, The Phantom Thread, is premiering christmas day in 70mm and there is no mention of that on Kodak's website!

Unfortunately it doesn't show all of the screenings. Right now it's only showing two theaters in my area, but there are 5 theaters that play motion picture film on a weekly basis and the other 3 aren't mentioned, even though I have their calandars and can see the movies being shown.

Funny enough, PT Anderson's new movie, The Phantom Thread, is premiering christmas day in 70mm and there is no mention of that on Kodak's website!

I wonder if they shot on old stock Fuji, haha

I would...I love that stuff. Too bad it's gone :-/

• Premium Member

I wonder if they shot on old stock Fuji, haha

I wish!

I actually had a HUGE stockpile, but I sold it all because I needed cash. I don't regret it because you never know what the quality would be like.

I still have a bunch of Super F 64D tho! :D