Hank Vadim

ONE CAMERA, ONE LENS, ONE LIGHT, TWO DAY FEATURE FILM

Hello guys! I'm a filmmaker based in London, England and I wanted to share with you all my latest work. I'm very grateful for this site as I've learned a lot from here and met a lot of good people (and some bad ones too). It inspired me to do what I do and to be where I am.

MV5BMWNhZjE0M2YtN2EyYS00Y2ZlLWJkMGQtZDY2

MV5BMmNiNjRlODctMTJmMi00MTcwLTg3MTQtYTI4

So, I finished my second feature film called The Job, it was a complete hell to shoot as it was shot with one camera, one lens, and one light and entirely in two days. We shot 60 pages a day. I could say it was done because it was artistic call but I would be lying, as it was obviously because of the budget.

MV5BOTMxNjQ4OTAtMjAwMy00MjNiLWI2OWEtNzcx

And I would really love to hear what you have to say. The film is inspired by Reservoir Dogs for the most part, with a gangster twist. Logline: When five guys robbed a bank, they thought that the robbery itself was the hardest part of the job. Here's a link to the trailer:

And here's a link to the film https://www.hankorion.com/thejob2017 (you can watch it for free with Amazon Prime).

We shot on Red Epic, and 35mm Samyang lens. I made a DIY LED light at home and brought it with me, then attached it to a broomstick and asked my friend to hold it.

Thank you, guys!