The Last Jedi - 15/70?

I'm just curious if any of The Last Jedi was shot on 15/70 IMAX film. I swear IMDB used to list IMAX cameras under the tech specs, but that info is mostly gone, save for a mention of 65mm (horizontal) under the film's negative format. There are also some sites that discuss how The Last Jedi used IMAX for key sequences, unless they're referring to digital IMAX cameras.

From Collider:

"Johnson follows up on J.J. Abrams' use of IMAX cameras in Star Wars: The Force Awakens by capturing key sequences of Star Wars: The Last Jedi using IMAX's extremely high-resolution cameras, delivering IMAX audiences greater scope and increased image quality in IMAX's exclusive aspect ratio for a uniquely immersive experience."

Anyways, just asking because I saw the 70mm print yesterday at the Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk, CT. The print generally looked great and while it took up the entirety of the screen's 60' width, it never used the full height of 80' and always kept a rectangular aspect ratio, probably 2.35 or 2.39:1.

Hey guys, theres a thread over at lift gamma gain discussing this, with some great tech bites from the di colorist (who I believe also worked on Christopher Nolans large format films)

The 15/70 shots were presented at the same aspect ratio as a conscious discision by the film makers