experienced Composer looking for Work

Tobias Wei

hi!

My name ist tobi weiss and i've been composing for films, trailers and games for 5 years now.

Right now i'm looking for new and exciting film/trailer projects.

I primarily enjoy creating orchestral & maybe slightly hybrid music - but fortunately i was able to get a lot of experiences in a big spectrum of musical genres by working for a lot of people with different wishes. You're welcome to read more about me and my music at my website.

I attached a link to my showreel on my website. There you are able to see some work i did for short movies, corporate stuff, theatre and games. You also get a big playlist of independant Tracks i composed.

All the tracks in the upper area of the showreel + every track on the soundcloud playlist are independant work. So if you like the Idea of one of those tracks it's possible to use a motiv or the theme of the track as a base for your music.

But of course i'm also looking forward to compose something from scratch based on your ideas.

I'd really enjoy to contribute some music to one of your future games, i guess it'd work out very well.

Tobi Weiss

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...