Gels to match Amber "Retro Filament Bulb" look

Hi everyone,

I've got a project and I'm looking to match color tones to the warm "filament bulb" look. Looking to take 5600k LEDs and work in that realm.

I've been playing around with CTO, but I'm curious if anyone else has found something that works? Not sure where filament bulbs land on the Kelvin scale but it doesn't appear to be 3200...

thanks!

It might be simpler to just work with tungsten lamps and dim them down to match the practicals, but if LED is all you have, try Full CTO + 1/2 CTO, and then keep adding layers of 1/4 CTO until you get to where you want to be. CTS will work as well. There are probably other gels that will work, but the beauty of CTO/CTS is that it comes in so many different strengths, so you can dial it in exactly.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I may have to go with the multiple CTO/S route. Yeah I've been looking at domestic bulbs that appear to be in the 2400k-2600k range. Amazon has some fun dimmable LED amber 2400k filament style 60w bulbs that may work well for practicals on set...

Just wanting something with more firepower for keylight/booklight use...