YouTube banned me after only 6 uploads...dealing with censorship.

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

I got many hundred historical sex and non-sex films to archive and have no decent venue to put them online. I got banned from YouTube after only 6 uploads.

Here is the film that broke that camels back at YouTube. A few hours after positing it, YT banned me. The film has no sex, just historical nudity from the beatnik era. It was also put up to show what type of quality you get when using a Wolverine 8mm film scanner. (The answer is low quality.)

nsfw

Link removed by admin.

Edited by Tim Tyler

• 3 weeks later...

Youtube works in mysterious ways. Previously, I had monetised one of my videos that featured footage from an endoscope camera recording inside an ant nest. Then later youtube stopped the monetisation, claiming it wasn't 'advertiser friendly.' I fail to see what's so offensive about my bull ant nest video - it certainly doesn't feature any violence, sexual content, swearing or racism etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable. It's happened again. Youtube has removed monetisation from another one of my videos - another tame, innocent video with no offensive or objectionable content. One I shared in this forum previously where I used green screen with a huntsman spider. Beyond ridiculous.

Unbelievable. It's happened again. Youtube has removed monetisation from another one of my videos - another tame, innocent video with no offensive or objectionable content. One I shared in this forum previously where I used green screen with a huntsman spider. Beyond ridiculous.

It's the AI. You can appeal the demonetization. Peter Gregg talks about this a lot.