How would you guys tackle this lighting?

This is what I had in mind: https://imgur.com/a/fzxXwtO

I'm not sure if the rim light on the subjects on the left is the same source used to key the subjects on the right. And vice versa. Or are they separate sources?

I'm going to have a 12 foot by 4.5 foot table with 5 people on each side and 1 at the head.

I was thinking for the rim and cross keys - L7C with small or large chimera with egg crates. Can't decide on what size chimera to get.

Then for the top fill a chimera with 400hmi. I'm not sure how large though and whether i should get 2 sets to cover the whole 12 ft table.

Are you trying to replicate the shot from Lincoln? I don’t think there is much of a top light but it does look like there is a lamp on the table hidden by Daniel day lewis’s Head. If your not trying to replicate Lincoln then you can do what you like.

There's definitely a cross backlight. You can see the beams of light in the haze. There's possibly something over the table, which is edging Day-Lewis, and something on the table which is lighting the guy seated on the right of frame, although his key looks to be higher than the table, so maybe not. If you look between him and the guy standing next to him, there is what looks like another beam of lit haze coming from the floor by the door on the right of frame, which is lighting the two guys on the left side. All the sources look pretty hard.