Wtb eyemo 35mm

Hunter O'Shea

Hey there. I'm looking for a tested and working eyemo. Will be my first time shooting 35mm but it's something I need to scratch off the bucket list. I don't have a huge budget but I want the experience. I'm also not sure what models there are out there so any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Hunter

• Premium Member

Here's my wind-up Eyemo that we talked about (happened to be sitting on my desk as I read your post). Love that is was built in the 40's and can make images rivaling the latest & greatest digital cameras...except perhaps in sharpness due to the ancient but full-of-character lens.

This camera shot this (Double X, Spirit Transfer):

Another motorized Eyemo with Nikon mount lenses shot this on 50D (ending has some nice faces):

eyemo.jpg

As much as I would love to purchase the one on eBay, unfortunately it's a little bit out of my budget but I'm definitely looking for something with an upgraded lens.

Thank you for your replies gentlemen.

- Hunter

As much as I would love to purchase the one on eBay, unfortunately it's a little bit out of my budget but I'm definitely looking for something with an upgraded lens.

Thank you for your replies gentlemen.

- Hunter

how much are you looking to spend?

It seems like the Eyemos have gone up, but other (larger) cameras - Arri's, Mitchells - have come down in price. The Clairmont Camera auction had about 10 Eyemos that were going for a song, and similarly I think they fetched comparably high prices next to the Arri's & Fries Mitchells that were being sold.

• Premium Member

I have two electronic Eyemo's that I'll be selling. One of them is good, has a Nikon mount and works fine. The other does work, but the counter is fishy and doesn't have a lens mount. I'd be willing to sell both and some spares for pretty cheap if you had interest.

Hi

Look at this nice one, offered on eBay.

By the way, I can do a complete service on the Eyemo.

Doesnt matter in which condition it is, it will work perfect after my overhaul.

I can put a M42 lens mount adapter on it too

All the best

Stefan

P.S the Eyemo is a perfect choice. I have 20 of it ...

post-68652-0-63868700-1526846071_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Stefan Fischer