Phil Rhodes

What happened to Chevys?

Now I'm in Los Angeles for a week and with no Chevys I have no idea what I'm supposed to live on.

32 minutes ago, Phil Rhodes said:

Now I'm in Los Angeles for a week and with no Chevys I have no idea what I'm supposed to live on.

Fuddruckers and Popeyes

I will say this.. right before I left Chicago last year I saw a chevys open in my hometown (Naperville). Never had the chance to go in, but, my first apartment in the denver area I was living right across the street from one so I had to try... not going to lie, that elvis platter is amazing as hell. As for burgers, I know its not LA, but Portillos in Chicago has my favorite bacon cheeseburger (next to shake shack) but i will also agree that fuddruckers is downright bomb! I grew up going there.. always got the free cookie with my burger at the end. Wish Denver had one, not that it matters.. i'll be living in LA next year anyway and will get all my big city love back 😄

It's ok, I found Sharkey's in Hollywood and got my two thousand calorie pseudo-mexican fix.

Also visited Hugo's Tacos at the intersection of Riverside Drive and Coldwater Canyon Avenue.

And King Taco in Glendale.

And a dubious but delicious late night taco place in an industrial zone between Glendale and Burbank.

And Casitas Taco Al Carbon on Magnolia just before the bridge over the freeway into downtown Burbank.

Mmm, tacos. 🌮 😋

Okay I need to ask only because im moving to LA next year... Is the pork green chili good in LA? Denver's gotten me hooked on the stuff since I got here last year.