Lenses for Panasonic GH4 - Cinematic purpose

Hi,

I'm a newbie who's going to buy a new camera for cinematic purposes (films, music video clips, etc ..) , 99% will be a Panasonic GH4, I'm leaning toward this choice taking in consideration budget, mirrorless, etc ...
What I'm asking is : what are the best affordable lenses for film-making that go well with GH4?

Additional info about what I want to achieve :

- I want a sharp image with a creamy bokeh, so, the larger aperture is the better, I'm a big fan of shallow depth of field.

- I prefer wider images, not super wide, but wide to capture more details in the image's space. But I also intend to film dialogue scenes with 35mm (or around that, more or less)

- In the future I will try to get anamorphic lenses when I can afford them, my favourite is ISCO Micro 2x.

- The offer I found with the GH4 includes a Lumix Vario 12-60mm f/3.5 (the camera + the lens for what's equivalent of 1000 USD). I'm not that enthusiastic for this lens, as it's a zoom lens and doesn't offer the quality and sharpness of prime lenses and also the aperture doesn't give the shallow depth of field that I want with wild images.

So, what are your recommendations?

Edited by Jihed Ben Hammadi