Issues with Shotput Pro 6

Hi there,

I'm having issues with Shotput pro 6 combined with a 15 inch 2018 Macbook Pro.

The drives I use are Lacie thunderbolt 3 6TB drives, 7200 RPM.

After a while the offloads errors without any reason. Sometime this happens after 4 min, but sometimes also after 14 or 18 minutes.

The cards are Lexar Cfast cards (128 and 256gb) and I have used multiple readers, both USB3 and USB-C.

Even in finder with drag-and-drop I had issues with one of the cards and gave me a "error 36 code"

Although I only had this error when I copied to all 3 drives at the same time, if I copied it to a single drive I had didn't had any issues.

Does anyone know what might be the problem?

I have a 2018 Mac book pro and having problems since I got it ,with Shotput 6 and Hedge.. mine is the card reader gets ejected randomly .. usually at the very start.. but not always ..get a message disk not properly ejected.. been told to do with power distribution between the USB C ports.. but its very random ..just learnt to live with it.. annoying though ..

I have a 2018 Mac book pro and having problems since I got it ,with Shotput 6 and Hedge.. mine is the card reader gets ejected randomly .. usually at the very start.. but not always ..get a message disk not properly ejected.. been told to do with power distribution between the USB C ports.. but its very random ..just learnt to live with it.. annoying though ..

But isn't there something Apple could do about this? Like a firmware update or something. I can't live with this, I really need a properly working machine on set to offload with. I just spend 3200 euros on this Macbook and it would be absolutely retarded if it couldn't do a simple job like offloading a Cfast card onto 3 drives...

But isn't there something Apple could do about this? Like a firmware update or something. I can't live with this, I really need a properly working machine on set to offload with. I just spend 3200 euros on this Macbook and it would be absolutely retarded if it couldn't do a simple job like offloading a Cfast card onto 3 drives...

Totally agree.. but that is my situation now..there have been various firmware up dates from Mac/hedge and Shotput .. but I still have the same problem.. happened yesterday .. fortunately it has never happened infont of a dir/producer.. it does always work either next time or I think 3 is the maximum tries..its never the HDD,s always the card reader.. which is the latest Sony make for single card BUS powered.. I don't know if an AC powered reader would help..

Edited by Robin R Probyn