BRAND NEW 15" Macbook Pro 2018 - BEST VERSION - SEALED!

George A

Hi!

I am selling a:

- BRAND NEW MACBOOK PRO LAPTOP, MODEL 2018

Sealed in its factory package. Unused and unopened!

It is the best version of this model:

- SPACE GRAY

- 15 inch screen

- 2.6GHz 6-core 8th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.3GHz

- Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory

- 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 memory

- 512GB SSD storage

- Retina display with True Tone

- Touch Bar and Touch ID

- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports

If you bought this directly from Apple, you would pay around $3,047.41 with tax, more or less.

I am selling for ONLY $2,700, all in all. Local deal preferred (New York), so we can do it in person.

Remember, this is BRAND NEW, UNOPENED, SEALED - so it's like buying from Apple, only you will pay $350 less.

Specs below.

PM me and thank you very much. First come, first served.

post-59358-0-94527000-1539275977_thumb.jpg

Been away this week-end but back to close the deal.

For whoever is interested, I can add FREE OF CHARGE a brand new, unused APPLE MAGIC MOUSE 2 also Space Gray!!!

It's $100.

So basically, you would be getting all in all a $3,150 value for only $2,700.

Everything BRAND NEW. So, if you are looking to buy a new MacBook Pro 2018, here is your chance to save $450 which is a big chunk.

All the best!

Just as clarification since I got a few messages - this low price INCLUDES the brand new, unused Apple Magic Mouse 2 - also SPACE GRAY to match the brand new laptop. All in all, you are saving almost $600.

All items brand new and unused.

First to offer the asking price gets the laptop. Again, brand new and sealed, top of the line 2018 Touch Bar MacBook Pro model. Just like buying from Apple new, just at a huge discount. You'd be the first user to configure the laptop anyway you want so - if you were planning to buy a new Macbook Pro anyway - this is an amazing opportunity and bargain.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

A timely bump. If you were thinking of buying a brand new, still SEALED 2018 Macbook Pro Touch bar laptop (latest release, top of the line 15 inch screen) then this is your best price you can find anywhere.

$2,600 final price, no taxes, no hidden costs - and you get a sealed, latest released model.

Again, it would run you almost $3,100 from Apple or other places, when you add tax. You can't find a better deal anywhere else.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...