Quiet We're Dreaming. A new Indie ECN-2 Lab. We offer Dev/Scan and ECN-2 Kits so you don't get the C-41 blues.

Jeremy Saltry

Hey all. I started a small lab processing ECN-2 still photos with a few film people and I just wanted to introduce myself.

We started this business as a way to offer people a service that isn't really being offered. We all work in film and love shooting still on motion stock but we noticed a VERY large color shift toward cyan or blue with cross processing in C-41. So here we are now!

We offer dev/scan for a reasonable price and we also offer ECN-2 1000ml kits for people who want to process at home.

We take pride in every roll we process and this came about because we give back to the community and virtually no labs offer ECN-2 on a roll by roll level.

Though our official launch date wasn't until the Nov 15th, we have had such a good response we started taking orders early.

Check us out!

www.qwdlab.com
Ig: qwdlab

Jeremy

• Upvote 1

will you be doing processing of motion picture stock as normal, not as still film?

Great name.

I'm sure they can answer for themselves, but there's a huge difference between hand processing a 5' strip of 35mm. in a tank and a machine processor running 400' or 1000' rolls. So probably not.