Shutter release broken

Luigi Castellitto

Hello, as you can see from the photo, the shutter release of my K3 has broken inside the camera. I also managed to take it with a nipper (but only by holding down the front release button, only so it moves out of a millimeter, otherwise it slips too much inside), but it is very hard to pull out, could it be blocked?
I have to get myself a very thin nipper, I'm already doing too much damage to the screw thread ...
Meanwhile: I'm using the K3, which runs regularly. Can I have trouble shoting with the the litter piece inside?
Thank you. :)

post-61102-0-66209000-1543262844_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luigi Castellitto

Even with the smallest tongs I could not extract the plunger. I have to open the camera...

In the meantime ... Does anyone have an original shutter release cable Krasnogorsk 3 to sell? I read that many people gave problems (not the same version, apparently), but it always worked well for me.

This version is Ok:

post-61102-0-72465100-1543340725_thumb.jpg

Ok, I opened it, but I'm always in trouble.

The piece of cable is in that cannula in the picture. The cannula has a small screw that I unscrewed, the cannula moves to the right and the left, but I don't understand if it can be removed or unscrewed. Who knows this piece?

post-61102-0-45851300-1543346937_thumb.jpg

News. It's now a monolayer. : D
I managed to unscrew the piece.
But the plunger of cable is "welded" inside the piece, not pull out any more, I would like to change the piece, which is also ruined and stripped off.
Does anyone have spare parts K3? Does anyone have it? I have already asked to Oleg Khalyavin, I'll see that he will answer me, in the meantime if there are others... :)

post-61102-0-18986600-1543356588_thumb.jpg

post-61102-0-29013800-1543356650_thumb.jpg