Is it possible to find a used Alexa Mini with a kit for $50K. Anyone know where to start?

Joshua Hesami

I have $50k available to purchase a system but I would want to have a kit which is fully operational, preferably with the ArriRaw license. Is this just wishful thinking?

Do you guys know where I might find one for that price? I'm aware of Arri's preowned program but they don't have any available.

We have a lot of the peripherals we need --matte boxes, monitors, decent PL lenses, Teradek, follow focus, batteries and CFast cards.

Aside from those things, what else is really needed to operate a Mini aside from the body? I can purchase a brand new body for $47K but why do kits add up so much? Are there proprietary Arri parts which are needed to run the camera?

We have a lot of the peripherals we need --matte boxes, monitors, decent PL lenses, Teradek, follow focus, batteries and CFast cards.

Aside from those things, what else is really needed to operate a Mini aside from the body? I can purchase a brand new body for $47K but why do kits add up so much? Are there proprietary Arri parts which are needed to run the camera?

I can only think of some rigging hardware to mount your accessories and maybe a hand held rig made for this body. And, don't forget the camera viewfinder :) It might not be included.