How was those colours done? post, what else?

Hello everyone

I am wondering how they create the colors in this studio? The concept is great , the colors are amazing.

I know there is some post production tweaking , and i don't see any shadow on the backdrop....

Please please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you so much

here is the yt channel and the videos :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Qw1dzXDBAZPwS7zm37g8g

post-23302-0-28396300-1543505273_thumb.jpeg

Perhaps... my point was that instead of keying out or removing the background to replace it with another (i.e. resulting in an alpha matte), it could be a lot less work for the given effect to just change the background colour which would preserve all the fine details and shadows etc such as on the floor. Depends on your space! It can be tricky to achieve certain colour tones like this though. BUT... having now seen it on a larger screen than my phone, yeah I agree with you that it involves compositing haha, they just do an ace job, particularly on that video!

• Upvote 1

Perhaps... my point was that instead of keying out or removing the background to replace it with another (i.e. resulting in an alpha matte), it could be a lot less work for the given effect to just change the background colour which would preserve all the fine details and shadows etc such as on the floor. Depends on your space! It can be tricky to achieve certain colour tones like this though. BUT... having now seen it on a larger screen than my phone, yeah I agree with you that it involves compositing haha, they just do an ace job, particularly on that video!

Yes, I rather like what they've done!