Randy J Tomlinson

Blade Runner like Production Diary - A MUST see!

I don't know if you ever have seen this. I believe this is really, really Amazing!

There is a Production Diary about a Short Film which is a Blade runner Style Film.

I'm blown away. This is soo cool. A must see

This is Part 15. I Choose it because for me this is Visually the most Awesome Thing i've seen. Practical Effects at it's best

https://youtu.be/B3M-uZDoYLQ

Here is where to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhibNPSlQic&index=2&list=PLGu0l9WfhTG6DMKKCP-Zjg8P9lG0uGaPs

Enjoy

Looks more like a sequel to blade runner than the sequel to blade runner.

Haha Phil, i just needed a second to realize what you meant, but you are absolutely right! Of course i have seen BR 2049 and i loved it (kinda) but i wished it was more in the BR1 style as you try to say.

Intrestingly it seem, budgetwise they didn't need a huge ton of $$$ for the Production. Most of it was selfmade with 3D Printers and Milling Machines. They rented Camera and maybe one or two Kinofloh. Other Lightsources where improvised. Even a Cellphone was used... This is the best example how to work with a low budget. That really makes me thinking. It's a good kick in my butt, a motivation igniter! HA!! - Maybe something i could do in the future. No hard negotiations with Productions Companies anymore. :lol: :D :P

Edited by Randy J Tomlinson

Brilliant post - pure movie magic at work. The obsession and dedication that filmmaking brings out in people is a joy to see.

If youve got any other similar making ofs, or BTS please recommend. Ministries and practical fx is endlessly fascinating.

• Upvote 1