Zeiss Arriflex 24/50/85mm Standard Speed T2.1 MK1 w/ T coating

Jason Mavrokefalos

Hi,

I'm selling my mini set of Zeiss Arriflex primes. These can be adapted to PL, or most mounts out there pretty easily.
(or even rehoused, LesBosher does a pretty economical rehouse which preserves the small size and adds PL mount)
These are Mk1s with T coating, meaning that they are the same optically as the Mk2 but in late Mk1 housings. Matching serial numbers (if you need them let me know through pm).
Price: 4500E
Shipping from Athens, Greece (EU).
All of them cover S35 easily. The 24mm covers APS-H, the 50mm & 85mm cover full frame.
In very nice condition overall, everything works smoothly. They all come with both front/rear caps (currently the "ears" are removed, but they'll be included of course).
Notes: Some light cleaning marks in the front optics. Also, the 50mm has a tiny dent in the front, it doesn't affect its operation and you can still use screw on filters (49mm) or step up rings, just something to have in mind.
If you have any questions or need extra photos please let me know through pm. I can sell them individually as well depending on the interest.
Thank you
zeiss_mk1.jpg?raw=1
zeiss_mk1_1.jpg?raw=1

• Site Sponsor

Hi,

I'm selling my mini set of Zeiss Arriflex primes. These can be adapted to PL, or most mounts out there pretty easily.
(or even rehoused, LesBosher does a pretty economical rehouse which preserves the small size and adds PL mount)
These are Mk1s with T coating, meaning that they are the same optically as the Mk2 but in late Mk1 housings. Matching serial numbers (if you need them let me know through pm).
Price: 4500E
Shipping from Athens, Greece (EU).
All of them cover S35 easily. The 24mm covers APS-H, the 50mm & 85mm cover full frame.
In very nice condition overall, everything works smoothly. They all come with both front/rear caps (currently the "ears" are removed, but they'll be included of course).
Notes: Some light cleaning marks in the front optics. Also, the 50mm has a tiny dent in the front, it doesn't affect its operation and you can still use screw on filters (49mm) or step up rings, just something to have in mind.
If you have any questions or need extra photos please let me know through pm. I can sell them individually as well depending on the interest.
Thank you
Hello Jason, Could you please send your email address over to sales@broadcastsolutions.com Best, Rick
zeiss_mk1.jpg?raw=1
zeiss_mk1_1.jpg?raw=1

• 2 weeks later...